Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Saturday, January 18th at 8:00pm
Paula Poundstone is a humorist, author and comedian known for her clever, observational humor and spontaneous wit. When she isn’t collecting hotel soaps while on tour or panel-ing on NPR’s #1 show, Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me!, Paula hosts the popular Maximum Fun podcast, Nobody Listens to Paula Poundstone. Nobody is a comedy field guide to life complete with taste tests, cats of the weeks and leading experts in everything from beekeeping to ping pong to prosopagnosia (say that 3 times fast). Paula has had numerous TV appearances and stand-up specials from The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Last Call with Carson Daly and Late Show with David Letterman. She has had two books on bestsellers’ lists, her own series on HBO and ABC, and has been included in many top comedian lists.
Experience Paula Poundstone together as a group - with discounted tickets starting at just $41.00 per person for groups of 10 or more!
About PSE Group Events
PSE Group Events offer groups of all sizes the chance to see some of the best shows, concerts and events appearing at The VETS each year, and include many other great benefits:
- Discounted ticket pricing for all group members
- Great seats together as a group
- Organizational materials provided - including customized flyers and sign-up sheets
- Dedicated group sales representative to assist you at each step of the group process
*PSE group event prices subject to change. Group event availability subject to change.
- Groups & Partnerships
- Group Events
- Billy Gilman: Home For The Holidays
- Christmas Celtic Sojourn
- Hip Hop Nutcracker
- Paula Poundstone
- The Simon & Garfunkel Story
- Nick Jr. Live
- Festival Ballet Providence Presents Game Changers
- John Cleese Live
- Seseme Street Live! Let's Party!
- The Wailin' Jennys
- Black Violin: Impossible Tour
- Festival Ballet Providence Presents Sleeping Beauty
- About Partnerships
- Partnership E-Brochure
- The Vets Sponsors
- Meeting & Special Events Space
- About PSE Agency